Sorcero is an early stage startup building a solution takes a totally new approach to workforce knowledge and learning. Specifically, our goal is to help organizations and employees shorten the distance to “knowledge fluency.”
Primed for enterprises and large employers with extensive skilling and training needs, Sorcero uses an application built on hybrid-advisable AI to help onboard high value employees faster and in the longer run revolutionize the way new skills are deployed in the workplace.
The Sorcero team is made of experts in AI, education, sales, marketing and product design. We care deeply about the future of learning and the future of work and the role that technology will play in democratizing access to education today and in the future.
As Sorcero’s first Customer Success Manager you will be entrusted with the relationships, strategy and well-being of Sorcero’s customers. You will be charged with understanding customers desired outcomes, and ensuring these are achieved with Sorcero’s Knowledge Engine. You will work with your accounts to proactively drive adoption, help them achieve their business objectives, advise on best practices, and act as the voice of your customers internally at Sorcero.
You will serve as a key point of contact throughout the life of the partnership. You are creative energetic, detail-oriented and self-driven. You can work at a senior level with enterprise customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a team environment are a must.
- Own a book of customer accounts, from onboarding through to renewal
- Develop a deep knowledge of Sorcero product and service offerings
- Develop an understanding of key customers’ business drivers and challenges, proactively offering strategic insights and solutions to meet those needs through effective use of Sorcero product and service offerings, whilst driving innovation and best practices
- Define and document the process by which customers achieve initial and sustained success with Sorcero products
- Work with Sales and Marketing leads to develop and expand accounts within your book
- Work with the product and engineering team, on the management and delivery of client projects, leading client communication, and ensuring ensuring work is delivered to exceptional standards.
- Work with the product and engineering team to develop documentation in service of customer success.
- Communicate product, service and industry updates to clients
Required Skills and Qualities
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in SaaS Customer Success or account management, business development, or strategy consulting a plus
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Critical thinking a must!
- Embody Sorcero values and provide exemplary leadership
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, startup environment
- Ability and willingness to travel to client engagements
Why Join Sorcero?
- You’ll join a team of brilliant, passionate people working collaboratively to build an amazing company and perhaps change the world!
- You’ll be empowered to innovate and apply your intellectual curiosity to interesting technical & business challenges!
- You’ll actively work to disrupt an established approach to learning with groundbreaking, bleeding edge technology!
Sorcero is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse environment, and strongly encourages applications from diverse candidates.
Please send you resume and a note to [email protected]